|Nominate someone today!
All nominees must meet the following criteria.
- Nominee must be African-American.
Nominee must not have received the honor in previous years.
- One nomination form must be completed for each nominee.
- Nominee must have ties to Alabama, and have made important contributions to the state and/or beyond.
- Nominee can be well-known or someone who has made contributions in your community.
- Nominee can be living or deceased.
- Nomination forms must be complete. The nominator must give adequate information about the nominee; if it is determined that enough information has not been given, the entry will not be considered.